STUDIO SIXTY BILLION COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
We are committed to protecting your privacy and processing your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act (DPA) 1998. This policy explains how the information we collect about you is used and kept securely. It also explains your privacy choices when using the Studio Sixty Billion website www.studiosixtybillion.com as well as your right to access your information under the DPA.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Through our website, we may collect the following information about you:
- Information about your browser and machine, your rough geographical location and the time spend on our website.
- Your IP address (a unique identifier that computers and devices use to identify and communicate with each other), which is automatically recognised by the web server.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your personal information for a number of purposes, including:
- To deal with your requests and enquiries.
- To contact you for reasons related to your enquiry.
- To notify you about news from Studio Sixty Billion.
- To use your IP address to monitor traffic and gather browsing behaviours of visitors to our websites.
- To create meaningful, actionable analysis that will help us to understand how Company name is being talked about and to react accordingly. Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes or any other services unless you have specifically agreed to let us contact you for these purposes.
- We will only share your personal information with a third party if required to do so by law or for the purposes of crime prevention or detection.
WE USE THE FOLLOWING TYPES OF COOKIES:
- Session cookies: to ensure you are recognised when you move from page to page within our site and that any information you enter is remembered.
- Persistent cookies: to recognise you as a unique visitor to our website so that we can tailor content to match your interests.
- Google Analytics: We are required by Google to disclose the following information to you in our Privacy Statement in connection with our use of any Google Analytics for Display Advertising features on the Company name website:
- You may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising or customise Google Display Network ads by using the Google Ads Settings page.
- You may also prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
- Data from Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting may be utilised by Insert to help recognise and understand user preferences, to make improvements to our website www.studiosixtybillion.com, to choose content displayed to you, and for other business purposes that will allow Studio Sixty Billion to better serve you.
At the present time it is not technically possible for us to allow you to carry your settings with you between your browsers and devices, so you will need to change these settings from each browser you use.
Please also be aware that we make every effort to respect your choices, however, there is the possibility that not all cookies will be captured. If this is a concern, then we recommend that you change your cookie settings via your browser – your browser help function will tell you how.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
To support our website experience, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, Instagram. Pages with this embedded content may present cookies from these websites. Similarly, when you use one of the share buttons on Studio Sixty Billion website, a cookie may be set by the service you have chosen to share content through. Studio Sixty Billion does not control the dissemination of these cookies and the tool mentioned above will not block cookies from those websites. You should check the relevant third party website for more information about these.
FINDING OUT WHAT INFORMATION STUDIO SIXTY BILLION HOLDS ON YOU
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can ask to see any personal information that we hold about you. Such requests are called subject access requests. If you would like to make a subject access request, please contact Insert email address.
You will also need to provide two forms of identification, for example, driving license, utility bill or passport and, if appropriate, any particulars about the source or location of the information you are requesting.
Studio Sixty Billion
Unit 438, Metal Box Factory
30 Great Guildford Street